We Found Love - Review

We Found Love (In A Hopeless Place) - Tomi Sama

As I'm listening to music, I'm trying to come up with a way to start this review.

Honestly, I don't even know what to say about this story, but I love it so much and it deserves a review.

Let's start with this, this is a Supernatural fanfiction, but it is completely different than the show, the only thing that is similar to it is the names and the characters but other than that, there is nothing. As far as I can tell, Michael isn't really an archangel, and Chuck isn't really prophet and the Apocalypse didn't happen yet.. This story is mainly is about 5 characters, Castiel and Lucifer Novak, Dean and Sam Winchester and A.J Crowley.

Castiel is a drug addicted who didn't start taking them until his father disappeared suddenly and without any explanation or any way to contact him.

Lucifer is a senior who was diagnosed with a mental illness (not sure whether if a mentioned the name it would be a spoiler or not.) and was kicked out of his home by his own brother because he was gay.

Sam & Dean are two brothers struggling to survive after their alcoholic father's absence. Crowley is... Well, I amn't how to say anything about him without spoiling the story, so let's just say that he is a drug dealer and was in love with someone who will never love him back, not in that way anyway.

There isn't a single thing that I didn't like in this story.I loved the plot, the characters, how the relationships slowly built before going all down the hill then going back up better than ever, how Castiel and Lucifer dealt with their demons, how the characters reminded me of the ones in the show with the small details, how it all wrapped up in a satisfying ending and even the songs that were sung in it that now when I listen to them, they remind me of the characters.This story made me want to cry sometimes, because I didn't see how anything good would happen after everything but, eventually, it did.

And I don't really see how this story would get any better.

P.S I strongly advice anyone who is thinking of reading the warnings before deciding whether to read it or not. The author wasn't joking when she said the story has some triggers.

5 Beautiful Stars. Highly recommended.