Evenfall (In the Company of Shadows, #1)

Evenfall (In the Company of Shadows, #1) - Santino Hassell,  Ais

"Wow. I'm impressed. Seriously." Ryan stared at him in amazement. "Wow." A brief moment passed and he shook his head slowly. "Some day I'll be able to think of something more clever than that to say, but at the moment I'm freakin' floored.”"

That quote pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.

Before I began this book, I didn't really know what to expect, but everyone seemed to love it so I thought that I should give it a try. However, I wasn't really excited to read 1427 pages of angst, but I did anyway, and Thank God I did! I had so many thoughts running through my head while I was reading, but now it seems like I can't find words to describe how amazing this book is and how much I love it. Yes, this book is way too long, and there were times when I thought the Boyd was just repeating himself but it didn't bother me a lot . I got to that point where I continued to read just because of Boyd and Sin, I didn't care about missions or any other thing as much as I cared about them.O f course, the plot was good but I really really loved Boyd & Sin. ♥ Some nights I stayed up all night just because one of them were dying or they were fighting or whatever,  these two have really gotten under my skin. And now after more than a week reading about them, I cant believe that I finished it. I think this is the one of the best m/m story I've read so far.