SPOILER ALERT!

Interludes (In The Company of Shadows, #2.5)

Interludes (In The Company of Shadows, #2.5) -  Ais, Santino Hassell

Well that was.. umm.. How the hell should I describe this book?

Well.. It was intense, frustrating, horrible, painful, hilarious and simply beautiful.Everything from Evenfall and all the pain of Afterimage was worth it to get to this point.Now off to the characters.

Hsin

"It’s just that you’re truly, honestly, breathtakingly gorgeous, Hsin. It’s difficult for me to ignore as it is but when you smile like that it’s impossible. Your entire face lights up. It’s very striking."

I will have to agree with Ivan in this.I just simply love him, there is no way to describe how much I do.

Boyd

I was really pleased with Boyd in this book, we really got to see him growing in this book.I always loved him and now I love him even more.

“It doesn't change that I still want him, I still want to be with him, I still feel like the fucking air has been sucked out of the room when he walks in and I still think about him all the time.”

Kassian

I was glad to see the other side of him, although it wasn't that pretty, but that just confirms that he, like every other field agent, has gone into a mission and made things he regretted. I still love Kassian, just as much as I did before, and I'm worried about him. I hope we get to see more of him in the next book.

Vivienne

A bitch like always, I cant even describe how much I hate her after what she did to Boyd. She is just a... *shakes head* I need to move on before I start swearing.

Ryan

Nerdy and perfect as always. I love that guy, I really want to read more about him.

Ivan

I have mixed feeling about him, in one hand I didn't like him from the start, probably because I love Boyd so much and I cant even bear the idea of a replacement, I know he wasn't but I couldn't help it. But on the other hand, I was happy that Sin made more friends and had someone to talk to, and if I'm going to be honest, he seemed like a nice guy, I think Sin really needed someone like that.So, I don't hate him but I don't quite like him either.

Emilio

He is sarcastic, annoying and can be a real asshole at times but I couldn't help but love him. He is my 3rd favourite character in this series, right after Hsin and Boyd.

"Or maybe.. you just think I’m cute. Admit it, Boyd. Don’t deny your true feelings anymore. It’s mean to be – you, me, my boy… How would you like to be in the middle of a Vega sandwich?"
I was dying of laughter when I read that. But it was hard to see how frustrated he was with Zach, He is obviously in love with him but Zach doesn't seem to get it, but I can't exactly blame Zach either. I hope they will work it out soon.

The best scene ever was Vermont. It was even better than Mexico. ♥ ;)

I cant wait to start Fade.