Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #3)

Fade (In the Company of Shadows, #3) - Santino Hassell,  Ais

Warning: There are some spoilers for the previous books in this review.

*blinks and looks around* This is it? I am finished?

Oh God..This book is like an emotional roller coaster.

At the first 10% of it I lost hope of anything getting better, although I knew that this book had a happy ending but I just couldn't. But I kept reminding myself that just to keep reading, and eventually, it was worth it. All the pain, the hurt, the sleepless nights  thinking about everything, it was worth it. Ever since I started this book I kept wondering "How is this going to end? How are they going to wrap up everything?" and I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the ending like how I did with another series, but like always, Sonny and Ais didn't disappointed me and I was satisfied at the end. Fade isn't my favorite of the books of the series - that would be a tie between Evenfall and The Interludes.I'm still deciding which book was the best- but it was still an amazing book.The twists and turns of the story were really great. I was so angry when I found out what the Agency and The Reapers did to Sin, but then again, I never agreed with what The Agency did most of the time and I cant say I was surprised. My mind is spinning with lots of thoughts and feelings so I am just going to say this;The Company Of Shadows is one of the best series I've ever read, and possibly, will ever read. I can't express how much I love Hsin, Boyd, Emilio, Kassian, Ryan.. all of them. It is just amazing how much I care for them, how much they gotten under my skin, how much they affected me.

Hsin & Boyd I am not sure what to say to you that I haven't said in my previous reviews. I just love you both so bad. I wish that you will be happy together. No more misunderstanding, no more break-up, no more mental or physical torture and absolutely no more separation.

Zach you are a brave man and I love you. And of course Emilio, who never failed to make me smile, smirk or roll my eyes. I am not done with you two, I still need to know what happened to you both, I should have a new book just for the two of you like, right now. Seriously I need that book.

Ryan & Kassian, The geek and the perfect agent! They are just awesome. I love how they got close in this book. I'm not done with those two either, I need to find out what happened to them.

Vivenne, I cant say that I like you but I don't really hate you either. I'm happy you explained your reasons, I understand you better now, and I am sorry for what happened to you and your family. No one deserve that, not even you.

At last, I would like to thank the authors for writing this amazing series, and my Goodreads friends who motivated me to read this series from their statues and reviews even if they didn't know it.

Best Quotes

"I love you, Hsin," he said hoarsely. "I missed you so much.""I love you, too." Sin's voice was still think and husky. "I came back for you. Because I wanted to find you, because I wanted to remember you."Boyd let out a shuddering breath and hugged Sin harder.'""All I know," he said finally, evenly. "Is that you mean a lot to me. And no matter how many fucked up things you do, I keep coming back for more. So that must mean I care for you a lot."